In the News
Rockridge Venture Law® is led by Silicon Valley and NYC expats with a passion for scaling companies and technologies across the Appalachian Innovation Corridor™. And we’re doing it as a B Corp Best For The World, recognized globally for our corporate social responsibility practices.
RVL® offers our fellow Tennesseans a full spectrum of patent services, including:
- Patent/Prior Art Search
- Patent Search Opinion/Freedom to Operate
- Patent Petition & Protection
- Patent Registration
- U.S. and International Patent Filing & Challenge
- Patent Licensing
- Patent Litigation
- Patent Prosecution
- Patent Appeals
- Patent Strategy
- Patent Infringement Patrol
For other corporate and intellectual property services, visit rockridgelaw.com.
Innovative science needs innovative business and legal minds to realize its potential. The team at Rockridge has the skills and vision to truly scale science.
DR. OMAR YAGHI
DIRECTOR, UC BERKELEY
GLOBAL SCIENCE INSTITUTE
Game-changing science often gets stuck on the R&D bench. Rockridge knows how to catalyze benchplace ideas to marketplace innovations.
DR . VANESSA TOLOSA
FOUNDING MEMBER, NEURALINK
Rockridge Law is doing stellar work in the Southeast to advance the work –and the quality–of certified B Corps and benefit corporations.
DIRECTOR OF PHILOSOPHY, PATAGONIA
Patent Leadership Team
- Commercialized over $1B public-private R&D
- Deal maker for both Grammy and Nobel winners
- Conscious Company Media Top Business Leader
- Fortune 500 past clients range from Amex to Walmart
- Multiple $1B+ patent litigations
- All-American athlete, author, and champion coach
- J.D., UC Berkeley
Andrew Lerner, Ph.D.
- Due diligence advisor, prosecutor, strategizer
- NIH RADx faculty member
- Postdoc as innovation fellow
- UC Berkeley; UNC – Chapel Hill; Duke University
Corporate Social Responsibility
In 2018 and 2019, we were recognized as B Corp Best For The World for our commitment to triple bottom line business practices. Our pioneering environmental and social impact programs attract top-notch legal talent and assure our clients of missional alignment with their corporate values.
Rockridge uniquely addresses two modern profit drivers: innovation (uptake and development) and corporate social responsibility. We’re Building Today’s Company for Tomorrow’s Economy® by leading clients through the dizzying array of information controls; by helping them to develop and monetize proprietary assets; and by enabling their impactful products, programs, and principles.
Memphis Patents Technologies